Project "Don't let the wife know"

Come on bro I don't know how to overclock and don't want to ruin my system plus no need to.
I meant the photo.

You put your H60 in didn't you?

You put your H60 in didn't you?
Yes I did. Did a decent job of cable and wire management but could always be better.

Ordered your case up @C Pav. Merry Christmas to you!

I love all the new case trends this season. Tempered glass is big, same goes for all the RGB stuff. From case fans, motherboards, led strips, to keyboards. Everything is RGB.

I love all the new case trends this season. Tempered glass is big, same goes for all the RGB stuff. From case fans, motherboards, led strips, to keyboards. Everything is RGB.
RGB?

Basically allows you to create any number of colors you want. Basically every color of the rainbow.

Another big thing that I am seeing is 4k gaming is getting hot. I am still just getting use to 1080p.

Basically allows you to create any number of colors you want. Basically every color of the rainbow.
Oh like my new keyboard at home. Fun to show off once then never used again. In fact I dislike the use of the lighted keys. TOo bright to look at the actual letters and numbers. My old keyboard was a nice soft/dim blue but the new one is too bright no matter what color I use and hard on the eyes.

Oh like my new keyboard at home. Fun to show off once then never used again. In fact I dislike the use of the lighted keys. TOo bright to look at the actual letters and numbers. My old keyboard was a nice soft/dim blue but the new one is too bright no matter what color I use and hard on the eyes.
Which Keyboard did you ever end up getting? I forgot. I know you use to use a like a G15,G17?

I needs gtx 1080 car now!

Hmmm seems like a nice guy keyboard. What don't you like I thought you were all into rainbows and shit. I'm sure you can lower down the brightness.
Keys are too spread out compared to my old Logitech. So if playing Diablo and using the numbers it's hard to reach lower keys. Wow it's hard to reach certain keys that for some reason were easier on my old one. There is not way to dim the lights that I can find. Wrist support isn't as nice as I used to have either. I don't know just doesn't work for me. Mouse is also not as great as I had hoped.

Keys are too spread out compared to my old Logitech. So if playing Diablo and using the numbers it's hard to reach lower keys. Wow it's hard to reach certain keys that for some reason were easier on my old one. There is not way to dim the lights that I can find. Wrist support isn't as nice as I used to have either. I don't know just doesn't work for me. Mouse is also not as great as I had hoped.
I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it. :) I'll even pay shipping.Ya I don't like mine either CM storm quickfire with Cherry Blues. Way to loud for me. I played with a Razer Chroma over the weekend. Those keys were quit and had a great click/feel. But some of the new Corsairs are suppose to be pretty sweet.

Got most of my parts at home now, just waiting on my memory, says it's out for delivery, then it's build time tonight!

*Goes home, kid there, wife there, real life there, dinner time, other life stuff...* Ain't time to build computers.

Back