Post your recent purchases

Velcro zip ties, Ethernet cable nails, all in one screwdriver for the house (tired of running out the garage each time) A solid brass shower extension arm and 10" waterfall shower head. (go big or go home am I right @jmanz ?)

New infra-red grill.

yBYdvSn.jpg

bathroom readinghttp://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130201063113/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/4/44/Encyclopediacover1.png
How is that? Both me and @BR3W3R love Adventure Time.

It's a bit ... long-winded, filled with inane writing from the perspective of hunson abadeer, marcelline's father, lord of the nightosphere. it's witty because it's all of his negative viewpoints about all of the inhabitants of Ooo. It has quite a few pictures of random characters from the series that you might see in one episode, but not much is written about them - probably because pen ward just made them on the spot without any thought to backstory. If you've seen all the episodes like I have, you might be a little bored (it recounts stories aka rumors about characters from the show), but it's still a nice piece of memorabilia, and it has witty side scrawling/doodling from marcelline, finn, and jake.

I would have preferred more detailed maps and lore-type stuff, tbh. Wouldn't have been hard to just draw a perfect map of Ooo. It does show most of all of the locations, but not where they lie geographically.

6/10. :)

Not bad for $15

DzNNEvT.jpg

Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PS4

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PS3

Those are to maybe try but also because I collect Final Fantasy.

Looking to get The Witcher 3 and The Elder Scrolls Online.

A pocket microscope.

I impulse bought The Elder Scrolls Online for the One on Sunday. Love Elder Scrolls and with no monthly sub required I jumped in. :unsure:

Tv wall mount. Hopefully @jmanz will help me install it.

Back