Oil bust inevitable

Huge supply numbers bringing the oil market down again. Demand is still high but they won't quit pumping.

Huge supply numbers bringing the oil market down again. Demand is still high but they won't quit pumping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man what a beating today, keep it coming!!!

ND gov was counting on high prices forever. Keep on spending like you've got the money. Bunch of retards down there. First thing they should do is stop using tax payer money for colleges. If you want college, you pay for it.

ND gov was counting on high prices forever. Keep on spending like you've got the money. Bunch of retards down there. First thing they should do is stop using tax payer money for colleges. If you want college, you pay for it.
Yup I lived though the bust this time, I remember my wife's work saying that Dickinson in the next two years would be stretched from there to Bismark. It's been 3 years now WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?But seriously the state spent the money like it was never going to  end, building new schools, re-doing cities water and sewers. Now they are paying the price. Plus the whole bill for the protestors didn't help out as well. Greed, all Greed. 

I thought our State was better than. They act like Illinois.

I heard Montana is a nice state to move to if your looking to get out. All the cool kids are doing it. :)

That's a good point. Good climate if you don't mind a little shrapnel now and again.

There’s no end in sight to slumping oil prices - good news for consumers but a dire development for major oil producers like Saudi Arabia and Russia. And now, rising US oil production and exports are contributing to the slump.Last week, oil prices reached new lows for 2017, with Brent crude dipping below $48 per barrel and West Texas Intermediate dipping below $46. The drop has been attributed to an unexpected increase in US crude inventories, which rose by 3.3 million barrels last week (according to the US Energy Information Administration), despite expectations that it would drop by 3.5 million barrels.

The rise in production is compounded by rising US oil exports, since the US lifted a 40-year ban on these exports in 2015. This led to modest increases in oil exports in 2016 but substantial increases so far in 2017. This is a key reason prices will remain low in the long term.
It is worth remembering why the United States banned oil exports in 1975 (exceptions were allowed at the discretion of the president).

"India's solar sector has received heavy international investment."

"India's solar sector has received heavy international investment."
I thought they just stole all of our computer jobs?

Hi my name is Abhishek and I'm here to help. 

Back