The Crew Wild Run Edition

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I guess this just got released on the 17th. Been watching gameplay videos of it. I like it. To bad my Xbox One is packed away. Anyone else been watching it?

Game Description: [COLOR= rgb(66, 73, 80)]Get The Crew open world driving and The Crew Wild Run expansion in one bundle. Or buy the Complete Edition and get The Crew, The Crew Wild Run expansion and the Season Pass. Roam freely from sea to shining sea. Ride recklessly across the entire US map. Customize your cars, monster trucks and motorcycles for mayhem on and off-road. Join instant stunt and skill challenges. Visit iconic US locations every week to compete in wild stunt and racing competitions solo or in co-op. Includes 4 PvP modes, 20 more missions added since release and more Wild Run content to come![/COLOR]
Xbox Link

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Been playing a little of this. The graphics are really great and the cars have a good sense of speed. They just don't go like 200mph all the time, they have a more real feel to them.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Enjoying this game a little more and more now once I kinda understand what I am doing. The world is very very big. It's not a repetitive world either, the cities, country sides etc. are all unique. I drove through a trailer park last night and it actually looked like a trailer park.