UFO craft pics

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting looking machine. 

Looks like something from Startrek.

Strange i ran these through PS because sometimes you can tell if an object is not really there, but i see no strings and no wires. THis one has got me stumped. Plus the middle circle of the craft has a weird glow to it that shows up in PS.

I'm confused by this contraption....where do the passengers ride?? also, those long arms that reach out laterally, do they spin like a hellicopter? or are they stationed.  Looks like a real machine though, whatever it is...

Ya tough to say the scale of it. Might be some sort of drone of something. I really don't know what to say about it. The thing that makes it seem legit to me it the risers, or hair things, i mean you thing someone that would make a model would have left them out, but that what makes this all more real are those things.

This was written from the guy that took the pics:

I hope someone can help identify this... First of all, I see this thing VERY often. Since it first appeared, I have probably seen this thing maybe 8 different times since the first appearance. My friend and I went out the next day after I first saw it to get the photos, but it was not there. Then we tried again the next day, and we found it within like 30 minutes and followed it for a while. Most of the time I see it out of windows in my house, in the distance. but I would say almost half of the hikes I have gone on in my area, I have seen it very close. It is very easy to photograph and...many neighbors aside from my friend have also seen it.It is almost totally silent but not quite. It makes kind of "crackling" noises. It's hard to describe them but they are only intermittent and not very loud, but you can notice them. Sometimes there is a very slight hum that sounds kind of mechanical, almost like when you are near very large power lines. But it is nothing loud like a jet engine, it is very quiet for the most part.It moves almost like an insect. If you have ever seen a bug on a pond, it is kind of like that. It is VERY smooth and slow most of the time, but then every now and then it will rotate very quickly and go VERY fast into another direction, then stop, and repeat the process all over again. There is just something very unnatural about the way it moves.

Also, I have had maybe 4 headaches in the last week, and I am normally not the kind of person who really ever gets them. Also my wife has been tired and fatigued lately. She is about a month pregnant, and the doctor said fatigue is normal around this time, but I worry that it is a lot. Basically what I'm worried is that this "craft" has got some kind of radiation or something. Like I said, it sounds like power lines if you get close enough to it. Obviously I am worried for our health, especially with a baby on the way. I dont know if they are related.

Does seeing this craft cause you to repeat things Does seeing this craft cause you to repeat things

Does seeing this craft cause you to repeat things Does seeing this craft cause you to repeat things
My bad double paste. :-D

They should try to shoot the thing down.  I would.

You know i have always thought of this too. I mean why not? Worse thing happens it crash you become famous or they turn and anal probe you.

Some more peoples responses:

LINK

You know i have always thought of this too. I mean why not? Worse thing happens it crash you become famous or they turn and anal probe you.
Or you could start an interstellar war leading to the destruction of the human race.  :twisted:

Nodle is hoping for the latter.

UPDATE: New pics  :shock:

This time by a different couple

"This week I was visting my fiance's parents in Capitola (we were actually there to tell them about our engagement, in fact). We were eating dinner on the back porch when we noticed this "object" sort of hovering in the sky. The camera was still out from earlier so I grabbed it and tried to get some clear shots of it. It took off over the roof shortly after, so I ran into the street in front of the house to follow, trying to get more shots without wobbling around too much (which was harder than it sounds). It then came in lower over a telephone pole, where I was able to get a few more pictures, before it finally took off into the distance pretty fast. I thought it was gone but noticed it was still visible, so I grabbed a few more pictures.At one point a car stopped to look as well. No one had any idea what this thing was, but everyone in the car was visibly freaked out by it. Once it was gone they told me to call the news and drove off. :) I'm not sure who else saw it in the neighborhood since I don't live down there, but I'm sure at least a few others must have noticed it. It was way too werid and way too close to go unnoticed. Once it was gone and I caught my breath I could barely stop my hands from shaking for the next hour or so. Needless to say, this is all we talked about for the rest of the night. None of us can figure out what it was (and that's saying something, because my fiance's dad is a mechanical engineer).We sent a copy of the photos to their newspaper but haven't heard back yet. I dunno how long that kind of thing takes.

There's also some writing on this thing, which I didn't recognize (and I read both English and Hindi). You can see it in a few of the pictures.
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7913/chaddronerajman14rz1.jpghttp://img518.imageshack.us/img518/399/chadrajman13may16wr1.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3237/chadrajman15may16qw2.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1517/chadrajman16may16xr8.jpg

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8627/chadrajman17may16fy9.jpg

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5221/chadrajman18may16yo2.jpg

And another person!

Lake Tahoe-05-05-07My husband and I were in Lake Tahoe over the weekend. We left on Friday afternoon and came back Monday morning. On Saturday at about 7 PM, I was walking out to my car to get a sweater when I saw this thing in the sky. It was pretty close I think, but still above the trees. It was moving and spinning slowly, heading towards my right.I was startled and confused at first and wanted to take a picture, but our camera was still inside so I took two pictures with my camera phone before it passed behind the roof of the house. I ran around to the other side and was yelling to my husband to come out. We came around the other side and saw it just as it was going down behind some trees. He didn't get a good look at it, but he saw enough to convince him that it was something really strange.

We decided to take a drive around the area to see if we could see it again, but we never did. We didn't see it the next day either. Since we were renting the cabin for the weekend we didn't know any nearby residents but I would bet at least a few other people saw it. It was very visible and very strange looking. I was definitely a little freaked out but my husband didn't seem very bothered by it. He was more interested in it than scared.

He wanted to drive around a lot longer trying to find it than I did! It didn't make any noise except for a very, very faint sound that is hard to describe but sounded like something vibrating. We both heard the sound although just barely. It moved in a very straight line when it went over the house but when we saw it on the other side of the house, when it was going down behind the trees, it made a very sharp turn. It didn't move like a helicopter or airplane, it was very "exact".

We did see one person on our drive who was a few blocks away taking a walk and asked him if he saw it, and he said no. Then we asked him if he heard any weird noise and tried to describe it as best we could, and he said he might have but he wasn't sure. By this time it was at least 20 minutes since we first saw the thing so who knows.
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/4817/7013aeq4.jpghttp://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6021/7013bug8.jpg

That is strange and awesome all in one.

Back