Ch-Ch-Changes

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So does anyone like the current theme of Fluxoid or do you think its time for a change? Is the black and silver to much?

I like the current look.  What do you have in mind for possible changes?

I like the current look.  What do you have in mind for possible changes?
I actually like the look i did on my other site, antarcticaconspiracy.com. I dont know i get to bored to easy lol.

Let's get some pink and purple up in here..... :abby:

So does anyone like the current theme of Fluxoid or do you think its time for a change? Is the black and silver to much?
Silver and Black are wonderful, after all, they are the colors of the Raiders  :-D

Deal with it bishes! :-D

Call this our "summer" theme. I needed something a little lighter on the eyes, plus we can see full photos now.

I miss the "<Previous" and "Next>" things to go between topics...

Sry sir  :smt009

Ok, so I like the Search dropdown thinger in comparison to previous search functionality... still not sure about the rest of this

Sry sir  :smt009
:smt011
So much easier on the eyes, picture load full screen now.
I'll give you the picture loading full screen.  Not so sure it's easier on the eyes for me anyhow, but the colors I can handle for a while.  I still miss the previous and next though, or some form of navigation at the bottom of a page, other than the jump to drop down doo hickus

OK, I give in, it's alright, I guess the jump to box ain't so bad... as long as I remember which of the forms I'm in I can at least quickly get back to that form to view other topics that may have new posts...

Back