The Simpsons Movie

ndboarder

Reaction score
Went and saw this last night.  It's OK.  I wasn't blown away or anything, but considering I'm not a huge fan of the show it's not surprising.  Either way, it was a decent way to waste sometime.

I was always a huge Simpsons fan growing up but in recent years have stopped watching the show altogether. I just seemed to have lost interest in it just like wrestling.

I was always a huge Simpsons fan growing up but in recent years have stopped watching the show altogether. I just seemed to have lost interest in it just like wrestling.
I think the Simpsons lost their streak awhile back, some writers left the show and it's just not the same anymore.

I think the Simpsons lost their streak awhile back, some writers left the show and it's just not the same anymore.
Exactly, i was never a huge fan, but the early shows were good and the more recent ones are lacking.

What was the hold up anyway?  There had been rumor of a Simpson's movie before.  I gotta agree, it wasn't spectacular.  I think the missed the window of opportunity for a box office blockbuster years ago

Watched this last night. For some reason the Simpsons just don't do it for me anymore. Seems like after their last writers left, it just doesn't have the same sense of comedy anymore. In fact i feel asleep the last 30 minutes of it or so. A 3/10.

I must confess to watching Everybody Loves Raymond on a daily basis. No Family Guy here.

I also found this movie to be quite lacking.  Saw it in the theater and was not impressed at all.

I concur, pass.  Its a feature length cartoon with nothing else to offer.  Borrow it from a friend who already spent the money

I think they should just pull the Simpsons off the air now. I know it's a cash cow for FOX, but it was good while it lasted, let it die with some good memories.

Back