TGIF! Love the Fridays. Weekend plans?

My dad's riding his motorcycle over today, So I will hang out with him all weekend and do house stuff it should be fun. :)

Goin to Fargo on sat to get some stuff for the trip. Probably go to davec's that night to do some gaming. Other than that, enjoying the three day weekend with some R&R.

Watchen a movie tonight with the woman.....playing softball in RWR on sunday and monday....then maybe Red Hawks game monday night if time allows.

Watchen a movie tonight with the woman.....playing softball in RWR on sunday and monday....then maybe Red Hawks game monday night if time allows.
Is your brother playin ball with ya this weekend? If so, tell him Hi for me.

Goin to Fargo on sat to get some stuff for the trip. Probably go to davec's that night to do some gaming. Other than that' date=' enjoying the three day weekend with some R&R.[/quote']It'll be time for some Juiced jmanzification!

Well my weekend consisted of helping a friend move and helping him tear down the chimney in the house on saturday. Sunady was spent at the lake with friends, and yesterday was R&R day.

This weekend went by way too fast :cry:

This weekend went by way too fast :cry:
You said it. I really didn't have any ambition to go to work after the long weekend. It will be terrible trying to muster up any ambition to go after a week down in Jamaica a few weeks from now.

Cut my grass last night so I plan on catching up with things around the house, relax some and get back into the swing of things from vacation.

gotta work tomorrow :evil:

yeah its supposed to be nice out too...would like to get some fishing in one of these days. Oh well, at least its all OT

I don't plan on doing much, I believe I'm going to start installing a master cylindar in my IH pickup. Then start cleaning it up for the Binford Centinial parade next weekend. Everybody should come, maybe i'll throw some candy to you ;) . After that i'll probably head to the womans place in Jamestown.

I had a horrible headache last night, so I plan on messing with all my new computer stuff I got, gonna try to clean up my computer room, get all my data organized and backed up. Maybe download the new expansion for BF2. Just relax and try to get rid of this cold that just won't let go.

Well I'll be heading back to the good ol' home town this evening, probably do some laundry and if I'm smart get rested up for Saturday's festivities. Saturday will be paintball and bachelor party activities. Sunday will likely be a R&R day, plus the trip back home.

Well I'll be heading back to the good ol' home town this evening' date=' probably do some laundry and if I'm smart get rested up for Saturday's festivities. Saturday will be paintball and bachelor party activities. Sunday will likely be a R&R day, plus the trip back home.[/quote']I have a feeling it may get ugly, but I can't wait!

Well I'll be heading back to the good ol' home town this evening' date=' probably do some laundry and if I'm smart get rested up for Saturday's festivities. Saturday will be paintball and bachelor party activities. Sunday will likely be a R&R day, plus the trip back home.[/quote']I have a feeling it may get ugly, but I can't wait!
You guys should take some pics and post them when you get back.

ndboarder is bringing his cam so we should have some good pics i would think. Paint all over the place.

Well this past weekend was a blur. Had an annual celebration in town and I was bartending Friday and Saturday night, BUSY!!! Ran home to grab some supplies and eat dinner with the folks on Sunday and here it is Monday again already.

On the brightside tomorrow is my friday. By this time wednesday I and Mr. jmanz should be enjoying the beaches of Jamaica, so you can think of us when having a great time at work this week. :twisted:

Well this past weekend was a blur. Had an annual celebration in town and I was bartending Friday and Saturday night' date=' BUSY!!! Ran home to grab some supplies and eat dinner with the folks on Sunday and here it is Monday again already. On the brightside tomorrow is my friday. By this time wednesday I and Mr. jmanz should be enjoying the beaches of Jamaica, so you can think of us when having a great time at work this week. :twisted:[/quote']Jmanz said he's taking me in his suitcase :)

Back