What's new

Tesla vehicles

nodle

Administrator
Sounds like since Elon has now moved to Texas he may be slowly moving his companies there as well. That will be a huge loss in revenue and jobs for California. He said the only two companies left there are Tesla Motor Division and Space X, they others he has already moved to the Austin area and is hiring for those.

nodle

Administrator
Tesla will have essentially fully autonomous self-driving vehicles this year, CEO Elon Musk said in a video recorded for a Chinese AI conference. And it can be achieved with the existing technology inside Teslas shipping today.

“I remain confident that we will have the basic functionality for level five autonomy complete this year,” he said. “I think there are no fundamental challenges remaining for level five autonomy.”
Elon Musk: Tesla Will Have Level 5 Self-Driving Cars This Year (forbes.com)

nodle

Administrator
htz26mu25n171.jpg

jmanz

Where does a person take a Tesla vehicle to have serviced? I know where to take a Ford pickup.

nodle

Administrator
Boy Starlink is getting pretty big around here for people in remote areas. More and more people getting it.

nodle

Administrator
My boss thinks the CPU shortage for vehicles is on purpose to push people towards electric and green energy vehicles. I doesn't seem like they have a problem getting their hands on them does it now? I am sure they use more chips than a normal gas powered vehicle as well.

jmanz

Heard that Elon has made more money this month than Warren Buffett has made in his 91 years. Crazy.

nodle

Administrator
Heard that Elon has made more money this month than Warren Buffett has made in his 91 years. Crazy.
I heard he has so much money that if he donated just 2% of his wealth, he could solve world hunger, across the entire world. :oops:

nodle

Administrator
I like how Elon is calling out the United Nations, here you have someone willing to end world hunger, but will the United Nations do it? Of course not because they will spend it somewhere else.

qdqttmf82uw71.png

Last edited:

ndboarder

Nice plan, but doubt they'll put anything on an open ledger to see exactly where every penny is going, which gives Musk an easy out