Let's think of new Dairy Queen Blizzard flavors

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems like Dairy Queen comes out with a new flavor of the month Blizzard all the time, let's think of some new flavors that they haven't created yet that would be good. Ill start us off...

The Boston Baked Beans Blizzard

This Blizzard consists of ground up Boston Baked Beans in sweet vanilla DQ ice cream.

If you’re going with Boston baked beans, I’m going with candy corn.

That's not to bad of a flavor @ryanator .

How about some Peach Rings ground up in vanilla? It would be somewhat chewy (would probably destroy their grinder). :LOL:

A Skittles Blizzard might not to be to bad. They might break your teeth though if they got cold. I bet the swirl color from them would make the Blizzard pretty.

A Skittles Blizzard might not to be to bad. They might break your teeth though if they got cold. I bet the swirl color from them would make the Blizzard pretty.
Had skittles in something at CherryBerry one time. Bad idea.

I think the company Jelly Belly should partner with DQ for some flavors. I would love to have the buttered popcorn ones. ?

When almost any candy is frozen, I don’t taste anything so seems pointless.

How about Bottlecaps ground up in there? I think that would be good actually. Honestly DQ has done so many flavors already it's tough to think of new ones.

How about Bottlecaps ground up in there? I think that would be good actually. Honestly DQ has done so many flavors already it's tough to think of new ones.
Are bottlecaps really any different than just using Tums in it?

Back