Bing uses Google search results

Bah. I mean come on, just go do a search in both and compare. The top results are bound to be similar of course, but they are not identical. If it was a copy they'd be the exact same every time.

Bumping this thread. I've been using Bing for awhile now, mainly to use their free rewards program. Just got sent a free 5 dollar Dominos gift code. I like it! Also have Amazon, Starbucks, etc.

Bumping this thread. I've been using Bing for awhile now, mainly to use their free rewards program. Just got sent a free 5 dollar Dominos gift code. I like it! Also have Amazon, Starbucks, etc.
I see someone has been drinking the Kool-aid.

Tough to beat some free stuff just for doing some daily searches. I generally redeem mine for Xbox account credit. I haven't tallied them up, but I've got over $150 in credit just for doing web searches I would be doing anyway

Tough to beat some free stuff just for doing some daily searches. I generally redeem mine for Xbox account credit. I haven't tallied them up, but I've got over $150 in credit just for doing web searches I would be doing anyway
I agree. I like the bonus points they give you when you hit certain levels. Kind of neat.

Just claimed another $5 Xbox credit.

The bonus points are good. Best option is to do enough to reach gold status and keep it so you get discounts on redemption. Not that it really saves a ton, but I know the xbox gift cards go from like 475 or 480 down to 465 credits or so.

What do you have to do to reach gold? I haven't looked into that yet.

You can check what level you are at, and see what you have left to do at:

http://www.bing.com/rewards/levels

Nothing too crazy. Silver is just to complete a welcome tour (which if I recall gives you points as well), set a reward as your goal, and earn a total of 200 credits

Gold is reached after earning 750 lifetime credits, redeeming your first code and doing 150 rewardable searches in a month. It is maintained by just doing the 150 searches per month. If you are maxing out at 15 credits per day on PC, that's only 5 days since it takes 30 searches to reach 15 credits. Could be faster too if you do the additional 10 credits a day with mobile search.

If absolutely nothing else is of interest, the Amazon gift cards are the way to go. I know one friend has some links saved he just works through a list daily to complete the search requirements. He also has a few accounts he does it with. Think he last said he gets about $20 a month in Amazon credit...

You can check what level you are at, and see what you have left to do at:http://www.bing.com/rewards/levelsNothing too crazy. Silver is just to complete a welcome tour (which if I recall gives you points as well), set a reward as your goal, and earn a total of 200 credits

Gold is reached after earning 750 lifetime credits, redeeming your first code and doing 150 rewardable searches in a month. It is maintained by just doing the 150 searches per month. If you are maxing out at 15 credits per day on PC, that's only 5 days since it takes 30 searches to reach 15 credits. Could be faster too if you do the additional 10 credits a day with mobile search.

If absolutely nothing else is of interest, the Amazon gift cards are the way to go. I know one friend has some links saved he just works through a list daily to complete the search requirements. He also has a few accounts he does it with. Think he last said he gets about $20 a month in Amazon credit...
Thanks, I looked into that. Very close to Gold status.

Hadn't redeemed in a while. Just redeemed for a couple $5 MS account credits. Nice $10 discount on whatever Xbox game I buy next.

I got an email from MS yesterday to spend my points to enter a chance to win an Xbox one. So I thought what the hell. I entered with them. Hopefully I will get me some of that kool-aid.

Nodle is doing this now????? I have about 700 points to spend. Dominos will be cheap next time I order.

The $5 MS points are like 465 rewards points or so I think with the gold discount, so I had a few built up. The addition of mobile search adding another potential 10/day helps, but I don't capitalize on that as much as I should.

I trade these in for points...

nrC2jxk.gif

Just claimed $15 worth of Xbox currency. It's been a while since I redeemed, and still have about 300 reward points, so could get another $5 by somtime next week most likely

Back