The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

Ya I am kinda ashamed of it. default_sad.png
Haven't beaten it yet, either.ndboarder probably knows I have been playing a lot of Halo 5.

I am moving all my game purchases to xbox one so I can one-up one of my buddies that I'm still trying to catch up with in achievement points. Started with Rise of the Tomb Raider and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and I just pre-ordered Far Cry: Primal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep into WoW again.

Which platform?
Steam.  I bought it in a Warhammer humble bundle a while back.  I saw someone on Facebook mention it.It is an older game.  2011, but the graphics are good.  There is a bit of clipping that happens when there are a lot of orcs on the screen, but that isn't too surprising.

I don't normally play shooters like this and I'm not terribly coordinated.   But it is fun.

Deep into WoW again.
Raiding? The last time I quit was because I was pissed that 2015's anniversary gift wasn't permanent. (Van Cleef 50 charges). I admit my priorities were just a little bit skewed at the time for it to make me quit. Lol.Just beat Thief (free xbox live gold) and gonna finish up Child of Light and some more Halo multiplayer. I'm also starting The Walking Dead free gold for the easy chievements. Btw, I think it might have been WayneKerr who recommended Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Can't remember. Whoever it was, thank you. Really important game.

Well I decided to give Destiny a shot since the full collection was a decent price. I like it. It's like a FPS WoW almost. It has a story which I am doing now and you do quests, get gear, level up and all of that. The worlds have normal enemies and bosses so very similar to WoW. I can't wait to give a raid a try. I know nothing can be WoW but if you want a FPS and a WoW like RPG experience this is it.

Well I decided to give Destiny a shot since the full collection was a decent price. I like it. It's like a FPS WoW almost. It has a story which I am doing now and you do quests, get gear, level up and all of that. The worlds have normal enemies and bosses so very similar to WoW. I can't wait to give a raid a try. I know nothing can be WoW but if you want a FPS and a WoW like RPG experience this is it.
Just come back to WoW, case closed.

Looks like I'm about to be wrapped up in Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I solved Ori (lol remember solved). Ori was super good, IMO. 

Looks like I'm about to be wrapped up in Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I solved Ori (lol remember solved). Ori was super good, IMO. 
I never did finish that game. Got far but ran into a problem with not upgrading my ship.

I am not at all regretting owning an Xbox/Gold membership. I have been playing a lot of the first free game this month: Hand of Fate. It's so addictive. Still stuck on the final Story boss though. 

Assassin's Creed's taking shelf while I finish this and then Styx is free on the 16th, which is a game I was going to buy last month. Then FC on the 23rd and The Division on 3/8. (?)

Lost all my D3 progress but I'm getting The Division today and slowly continuing with FC Primal.

Going through Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and getting RE6 in the mail today hopefully.

Max was a great game.

I give it 8/10 due to minor framerate issues in the end and I think it could have been longer. 

I started Quantum Break last night after 11 CST.  Played a little over an hour, but didn't sleep well at all so ended up getting up quite early and playing a couple hours early this morning as well.  So far I completed the first two acts, which involved a 20 minute (or so) live action clip between the two.  So far I am really enjoying the game.  The mechanics are interesting as is the story line so far.  The live action piece seemed to add to the story and also seemed quite well done so it was also enjoyable to just watch the story progress that way. 

There are certainly parts that remind me of Alan Wake, and I found a bit of an Easter egg in finding a copy of Alan's book at one point.  I'll have to follow up after I've played more - likely to happen this week since I'll be OOF recovering from LASIK the rest of the week after today - but so far I think anyone that enjoyed the Alan Wake games would really enjoy this.  In some ways I would also say fans of The Last of Us or Uncharted would find it up their alley.

Still playing Hearth Stone. Some weeks the tavern brawls are fun, other weeks I just want to win my free pack and be done with them.

I played though the demo of "Life is Strange" I have had the demo on my PS4 for a long time, just never got around to playing it. @C Pav mentioned something about it last week so I thought why not? I haven't used my PS4 since like last November.

I played though the demo of "Life is Strange" I have had the demo on my PS4 for a long time, just never got around to playing it. @C Pav mentioned something about it last week so I thought why not? I haven't used my PS4 since like last November.
Played the full game one the XBox One. Very good game and emotional as well.

Back