Oil bust inevitable

Down, down, down, down, down, down..... except for all the ups that came in between there that never get mentioned.

Down, down, down, down, down, down..... except for all the ups that came in between there that never get mentioned.
? we don't want it to go up.

I have noticed around here lately that there are tons of windmill blades on the interstate around here lately, some headed South and some headed East as well. The future is starting to change. They are wanting to build a solar farm here outside of town. Of course our town is freaking out about it "it will hurt our hunting", they actually think the glare will make deer and elk stay away from the area. People are scared of change. But will bring in over 500k a year in taxes for the county. I doubt it passes though will all the people protesting it.

I have noticed around here lately that there are tons of windmill blades on the interstate around here lately, some headed South and some headed East as well. The future is starting to change. They are wanting to build a solar farm here outside of town. Of course our town is freaking out about it "it will hurt our hunting", they actually think the glare will make deer and elk stay away from the area. People are scared of change. But will bring in over 500k a year in taxes for the county. I doubt it passes though will all the people protesting it.
The "scientists" around here put up a big stink because of how windmills interfere with the flight paths of the different bird species. No matter what happens, there is always opposition. But more and more are going up in the state. It doesn't really matter to me because as soon as a different energy source becomes more profitable, the big players will just buy them up anyways. Just the way it works.

You'd think they'd be paying us to stop at the pump and take the gas off their hands according to Nodle's posts.

Look at that oil climb, they love the talk of war.

She is taking a beating today.

Crude pricing sure has dropped a lot lately, in such a short amount of time. We are almost back to 2018 year end pricing.

This is such BS. So go back in this thread, why is it that whenever oil is starting to drop off something happens? A refinery breaks down, a ship wrecks, etc. now we have this. I tell you there are just to many occurrences to make this seems like it's random. Oil does really rule the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/oil-prices-surge-after-tankers-attacked-near-iran-coast/ar-AACP6oK?li=BBnbfcN

Crude oil futures surged more than 4% on Thursday after two tankers were attacked in the Gulf of Oman, a key waterway used to transport energy supplies from the Middle East.

It never seems to get above 60. That is like it's stopping point. I have watched it since we have moved here and it always hovers around there then dives.

Back