What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syria is the starting point?

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
What would you like to see him do?
Well what should had been done is once they had the proof (France already says they have), then it is a moral obligation to attack. You attack fast and hard. You don't wait. The longer you wait the more it shows that you will do nothing. The whole point is to show that it won't be tolerated. You show the rest of the world of what your capable off to prove a point that it won't be tolerated in the future or it will happen once again. You defiantly don't get on social media and talk about it. No military moves should ever be spoken about on there. As of right now, I feel like the U.S. is scared to do anything because of Russia myself. That also come across the world as us being scared and not wanting to do anything about it. Time is running out to act.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Well what should had been done is once they had the proof (France already says they have), then it is a moral obligation to attack. You attack fast and hard. You don't wait. The longer you wait the more it shows that you will do nothing. The whole point is to show that it won't be tolerated. You show the rest of the world of what your capable off to prove a point that it won't be tolerated in the future or it will happen once again. You defiantly don't get on social media and talk about it. No military moves should ever be spoken about on there. As of right now, I feel like the U.S. is scared to do anything because of Russia myself. That also come across the world as us being scared and not wanting to do anything about it. Time is running out to act.
I think it is more about the proof than anything. As we have been fooled and wrong before.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
We will have, as of three months ago, spent $7 trillion in the Middle East the last seven years," he also said. "We get nothing out of it, nothing."

He opined: "Seven trillion dollars over 17 year period, we have nothing — nothing except death and destruction. It’s a horrible thing."

"So it is time. It is time."

ryanator

Mathematical
US Strikes are underway in Syria and Russia and Iran were singled out as supporters of the chemical weapons, wonder what Russia will do since they threatened the US if they conducted attacks in Syria? Russia doesn't play around, unless they were bluffing.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
US Strikes are underway in Syria and Russia and Iran were singled out as supporters of the chemical weapons, wonder what Russia will do since they threatened the US if they conducted attacks in Syria? Russia doesn't play around, unless they were bluffing.
Beat me to it. Things are about to get interesting...

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
It's nighttime over there right now so I am sure we will see some footage when we wake up. I have heard they have moved a bunch of Syrian jets to Russian bases thinking we won't attack. (but I bet we do anyways).

Top Bottom