Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Syria is the starting point?

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Yesterday 120 hospitals in Colorado were participating in a disaster drill called “outbreak”.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I think that Syria does stand a change to be a starting point for WWIII. Somewhere around there next to Israel and Iran. But they are all grouped close anyways.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Sounds like things are getting serious over there again, they are killing tons of kids over there. The U.S. I think is going to have to step in.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Sounds like things are getting serious over there again, they are killing tons of kids over there. The U.S. I think is going to have to step in.
Catch 22 with Russia threatening the US that if they did step in, that there would be serious consequences. This is how things usually blow up, so we shall see.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Catch 22 with Russia threatening the US that if they did step in, that there would be serious consequences. This is how things usually blow up, so we shall see.
That is exactly what would happen. I think it's one country Russia won't back down from and the U.S. knows it.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Looks like Trump will be announcing a "major" decision within the next 48 hours on Syria. War games for sure, both trying to play their cards right.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well we can't really leave now, if we do that leaves Israel alone and Russia and specifically Iran would then gang up on Israel. The need us there as well. It's a very, very dangerous game being played right now.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I am surprised Trump hasn't made a move yet. The longer he waits the worse it makes America look. I honesty expected to wake up this morning and to at least seen some Tomahawks missiles strike some places.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I am surprised Trump hasn't made a move yet. The longer he waits the worse it makes America look. I honesty expected to wake up this morning and to at least seen some Tomahawks missiles strike some places.
Hopefully from Raytheon.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Pretty disappointed there wasn't no response to this today. Trump promised action within 24-48hrs and still nothing. Seems like Russia threat might had scared them?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Trump made a strong Twitter statement this morning:

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
But actions speak stronger than words. I would had lunched minutes after I found out. Strike fast, strike hard! Cobraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!