Switchfoot

good stuff right thar

It's important for me to make an off-site backup. One that fire couldn't touch. Maybe I could store that copy over at your place in wav format.

It's important for me to make an off-site backup. One that fire couldn't touch. Maybe I could store that copy over at your place in wav format.
this could be allowed

I love Switchfoot! Do you listen to any other Christian music?

I do like the occasional POD and Jars of Clay. Frankly, I didn't know that Switchfoot was a Christian band till jmanz informed me.

I do like the occasional POD and Jars of Clay. Frankly' date=' I didn't know that Switchfoot was a Christian band till jmanz informed me.[/quote']I don't know if I consider them christian, but I know some do, however I happen to know you enjoy some songs by Alterbridge (some also consider them an offshoot of Creed, though as far as I know they only have the bass player from Creed)

I do like the occasional POD and Jars of Clay. Frankly' date=' I didn't know that Switchfoot was a Christian band till jmanz informed me.[/quote']I don't know if I consider them christian, but I know some do, however I happen to know you enjoy some songs by Alterbridge (some also consider them an offshoot of Creed, though as far as I know they only have the bass player from Creed)
Yes one of us will have to pick up Alterbridge and bust it down with EAC.

along the christian rock lines, thousand foot crutch has some decent stuff.

Back