Switchfoot

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
It's important for me to make an off-site backup. One that fire couldn't touch. Maybe I could store that copy over at your place in wav format.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
It's important for me to make an off-site backup. One that fire couldn't touch. Maybe I could store that copy over at your place in wav format.
this could be allowed

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I love Switchfoot! Do you listen to any other Christian music?
I do like the occasional POD and Jars of Clay. Frankly, I didn't know that Switchfoot was a Christian band till jmanz informed me.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I do like the occasional POD and Jars of Clay. Frankly' date=' I didn't know that Switchfoot was a Christian band till jmanz informed me.[/quote']

I don't know if I consider them christian, but I know some do, however I happen to know you enjoy some songs by Alterbridge (some also consider them an offshoot of Creed, though as far as I know they only have the bass player from Creed)

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I do like the occasional POD and Jars of Clay. Frankly' date=' I didn't know that Switchfoot was a Christian band till jmanz informed me.[/quote']

I don't know if I consider them christian, but I know some do, however I happen to know you enjoy some songs by Alterbridge (some also consider them an offshoot of Creed, though as far as I know they only have the bass player from Creed)
Yes one of us will have to pick up Alterbridge and bust it down with EAC.