Supplements

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you take?

As of right now, just GNC's MegaMan sport multi. It used to be Creatine, whey protein, weight gainers etc......

Interesting? Have you gotten sick taking it yet?

LOL to the extreme. Do you really want to know all I was taking at the same time from Janurary to about a few weeks ago?

Right now it's just GNC Mega Man multivitamin and Nitrix(NO2) but was a lot, hell of a lot, more before.

Right after waking up took 1 caffiene pill and one ephedrine pill. I also took 2 Nitrix pills, 1 Hydroxycut hardcore, and 1 Tribex(testosterone) pill.

I then only ate a banana for breakfast followed by 2 MEga Men vitamins. Before lunch I would take the exact same as morning except the Tribex pill. Sometimes I would not eat lunch or would only eat a light snack or lunch.

BEfore going to the gym I would take the same as morning including the Tribex and 2 Nutrex Lipo 6 pills. I also consumed a serving of NO-Xplode. After done at the gym I would take Cell Tech and Nitro Tech followed by either some more protein or nothing at all.

I think that was all of it.

Interesting? Have you gotten sick taking it yet?
Seems to work fighten stuff off. Haven't got sick from the cure yet that I know of.

LOL to the extreme. Do you really want to know all I was taking at the same time from Janurary to about a few weeks ago?Right now it's just GNC Mega Man multivitamin and Nitrix(NO2) but was a lot' date=' hell of a lot, more before.Right after waking up took 1 caffiene pill and one ephedrine pill. I also took 2 Nitrix pills, 1 Hydroxycut hardcore, and 1 Tribex(testosterone) pill.

I then only ate a banana for breakfast followed by 2 MEga Men vitamins. Before lunch I would take the exact same as morning except the Tribex pill. Sometimes I would not eat lunch or would only eat a light snack or lunch.

BEfore going to the gym I would take the same as morning including the Tribex and 2 Nutrex Lipo 6 pills. I also consumed a serving of NO-Xplode. After done at the gym I would take Cell Tech and Nitro Tech followed by either some more protein or nothing at all.

I think that was all of it.[/quote']

Yeah that should get the ticker moving. Thats quite the morning pick me up with ephedrine, hydroxycut and the others.

LOL to the extreme. Do you really want to know all I was taking at the same time from Janurary to about a few weeks ago?Right now it's just GNC Mega Man multivitamin and Nitrix(NO2) but was a lot' date=' hell of a lot, more before.Right after waking up took 1 caffiene pill and one ephedrine pill. I also took 2 Nitrix pills, 1 Hydroxycut hardcore, and 1 Tribex(testosterone) pill.

Yeah that should get the ticker moving. Thats quite the morning pick me up with ephedrine, hydroxycut and the others.
Yeah, it was and I was "flying" with energy.....for a few months. I was also taking joint recovery supplements. Add working out like crazy and the end result is paying for it down the road, aka, now. I did have some huge results in fat loss and muscle build. I am drained now that I am coming off all that heavy use of supplements since the body shut down the production of it's own. I am starting to feel better but still tired a lot more then usual.

Yeah, it was and I was "flying" with energy.....for a few months. I was also taking joint recovery supplements. Add working out like crazy and the end result is paying for it down the road, aka, now. I did have some huge results in fat loss and muscle build. I am drained now that I am coming off all that heavy use of supplements since the body shut down the production of it's own. I am starting to feel better but still tired a lot more then usual.
Very true, it is tough when you quit using that stuff to make the gains a person gets accustomed to. However, you will feel better in the long run.

Very true, it is tough when you quit using that stuff to make the gains a person gets accustomed to. However, you will feel better in the long run.
know but thebad thing is I am pondering a carzy idea at the end of summer. I am thinking of doing a documentary/reality type thing where I chronicle my supplement intae and workout routine. I would basically be taking many supplements on top of what I listed already. Mainly HGH and the like. Maybe I better not since the last time was a post break up type deal.

know but thebad thing is I am pondering a carzy idea at the end of summer. I am thinking of doing a documentary/reality type thing where I chronicle my supplement intae and workout routine. I would basically be taking many supplements on top of what I listed already. Mainly HGH and the like. Maybe I better not since the last time was a post break up type deal.
Interesting idea, I hope you don't over do it!

For weight gain I take Whey protein, creatine. multivitamins. and am going to start taking gakic later this summer. My weight lifting partner took it and said it was worth taking.

I use to use whey,creatine, multivitamin, and no2 for awhile. But boy I sure started bulking up. Started tearing my muscles in my arms and left some nasty stretch makes under my arms. Now that I haven't gone in awhile my bulkyness has gone away and I feel alot better. Sometimes I think the best stuff is just a multivitamin, eat right, and get plenty of rest.

Ordered up some Xyience NOX-CG3 for a little added boost to the morning workout. Reviews to follow in the coming weeks.

Ordered up some Xyience NOX-CG3 for a little added boost to the morning workout. Reviews to follow in the coming weeks.
Guess the wife doesn't want kids huh?

why do you say that?

why do you say that?
Cause the drugs are gonna take their toll on your low parts.

Back