Sunburns

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well we all do it at one time or another in life. Go outside to enjoy the nice weather and you think to yourself "Hey I will be ok for awhile", You don't notice anything until evening sets on, and then you can feel it.

We went to the lake a few times this weekend and I thought "I will be fine for awhile". I didn't get burnt to bad, but last night I could feel it on the tops of my feet where my sandals were. Then putting on socks this morning. I think I read some where that after 20 minutes out in the sun you will start to get the effects of it. There was one time in my life where I floated the river for an entire day without sunscreen. One of the stupidest things I have ever done. I have never been burned so bad in my entire life. We all do it though.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Yes, was thinking the same thing lately.  I had two or three bad sunburns in my life, it's torture.  The last one I got was in all places, Ecuador, nothing like being 9000 ft above sea level on the equator without sunscreen.  I had everything covered with clothes except my face and scalp (hair was not dry so it showed through), I paid for it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya Aloe is about the only thing that can stop the pain. That and wearing white cotton T-shirts. Then next will come the skin peeling and you look like a dam snake.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I have had a couple nasty ones. Fishing on a lake, 90 degrees with no shirt on. Had blisters.