Summer plans?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
What are you summer plans this year? I know we have alot of remodeling to do this year, and we will be taking trips back home. I guess besides that just enjoying the summer.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Well I think other than getting married in jamaica on june 23rd, it will be a boring summer :lol: Naa, am looking forward to it quite a bit. ndboarder will be goin with, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. Single guy in the land of booty shakers could provide for some entertainment.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Well I think other than getting married in jamaica on june 23rd' date=' it will be a boring summer :lol: Naa, am looking forward to it quite a bit. ndboarder will be goin with, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. Single guy in the land of booty shakers could provide for some entertainment.[/quote']
well you made one mistake if you were planning on getting any entertainment in that way... scheduling at a couple's only resort...

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Well I think other than getting married in jamaica on june 23rd' date=' it will be a boring summer :lol: Naa, am looking forward to it quite a bit. ndboarder will be goin with, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. Single guy in the land of booty shakers could provide for some entertainment.[/quote']
well you made one mistake if you were planning on getting any entertainment in that way... scheduling at a couple's only resort...
well there could be some swingers :lol:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Summer plans for this kid don't involve much, aside from the Jamaica trip manz mentioned. Other than that I'll hope to get out to a lake once or twice, make a trip or two back to the home town and that's about it other than work.

Travis

Members
Members
What are you summer plans this year? I know we have alot of remodeling to do this year' date=' and we will be taking trips back home. I guess besides that just enjoying the summer.[/quote']
You should really aviod coming back home at all costs......