Subaru's new model the Ascent

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So I see Subaru came out with a new model this year. A larger model SUV. It looks like an oversized Outback, but still provides all the great feature that Subaru has to offer. I stopped in a dealership the other day and looked inside one. They have third row seating as well.

https://www.subaru.com/vehicles/ascent/index.html

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Interesting. These limited models are quite a bit cheaper than the Ford Explorer limited's for example. Something comparable with a 3rd row. It must be a little smaller I would guess than the Explorers though.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Interesting. These limited models are quite a bit cheaper than the Ford Explorer limited's for example. Something comparable with a 3rd row. It must be a little smaller I would guess than the Explorers though.
I actually thought of you. I bet you would had liked them when you were looking last. They kinda remind me of a Toyota in a strange way as well. They are quite larger. Wait till you see one in real life, or just swing by the Subura dealer and check one out. But I am sure you will start seeing them everywhere. I have seen two already.