What's new

Subaru Forester Wilderness

nodle

Administrator
So I see Subaru release a new 'off-road' version of their Forester. Basically trying to copy the Jeep Cherokee. They even copied the hood. I don't know, why I think a Forester has a great AWD system, I don't consider it super rugged.

The all-new 2022 Subaru Forester Wilderness is here to open up new frontiers for you to explore. The Forester Wilderness delivers enhanced off-road capability with increased ground clearance, a revised drivetrain for low speed, off-road performance, and the trail-tested confidence of standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. Its style is just as rugged with tough exterior cladding, matte black alloy wheels with all-terrain tires, and blacked-out exterior trim contrasting with Anodized Copper finish accents. Because it’s a Subaru, you know you can trust it to be durable and safe with the advanced protection of standard EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology[1]. So, no matter how far your Forester Wilderness takes you, you can always count on it to bring you safely back home.
iu

Discover the all-new 2022 Subaru Forester® Wilderness™.

Last edited by a moderator: