Overwatch video game

Lol..

BeM5Dkq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MoYpZ05.jpg

Kinda interested in getting this game. Think it's worth it?

I saw this won "Game of the Year" for 2016.

worth if you can get on sale... I heard there's a 30$ version

I have had countless hours of fun playing it, but the competitive scene is pretty toxic - no better or worse than any other arena though. It has a fairly large e-sports following right now, though. It was the most watched game during Blizzcon, etc... has a lot of characters and nice skins IDK. Pretty timesink feeling if you don't have a pal to play with

I got burnt out in season 2 so I just saved up for a few skins (bought the reaper ice holiday skin and found the mei santa clause one in a box). I'm hoping they don't re-introduce the same skins next halloween/christmas as it would be nice to have some exclusive skins.

gameplay-wise it's excellent. The graphics and netcode are superb and I can usually find a way to have fun even if my team blows. Still burnt out, though lol. Spent all of September and October and part of November playing it

I would say based on its popularity and overall quality that it deserves GotY. I would like to see other companies other than Blizzard start to make headway in the market, though.

Anything Blizzard touches turns to gold. I kinda lost interested once I went back to WoW now.

How is our old friend WoW treating you? Haha

G7zfm7z.png

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/UtT1QLu.jpg[/img]

zarya's ass needs to be much larger

yeah I gave up a little on OW played so much last year

it's still a good game though

Back