Stocks and investments

200.gif

Coinbase tomorrow boys, except that opening cost.

Coinbase tomorrow boys, except that opening cost.
Morning speculation is that it will be at $600 in short order.

Here are a couple of things I have noticed. Usually if your up one day, it will be down the next day, this is almost standard now. Next the first openings are up and then they plummet, but if you wait for the lunch hour crowd it will be back up.

Here are a couple of things I have noticed. Usually if your up one day, it will be down the next day, this is almost standard now. Next the first openings are up and then they plummet, but if you wait for the lunch hour crowd it will be back up.
Buy good companies at good prices. Hold for a long time. You can thank me later.

Oof today...

200.gif

The market has been pretty shitty the last couple of days.

The market has been pretty shitty the last couple of days.
Time in the market, not timing the market. There are good days and bad days. Typically more good than bad. I still have an incredible return on my investments overall compared to if the same money were sitting in any form of bank account (checking/savings/CD)

Nvidia stock split incoming?

Is that a good or bad thing for you?
Doesn't make a bit of difference to me. My overall asset value remains the same whether it splits or not. I just wind up with more shares at a lower price per share. Basically it just makes it easier for people to buy shares which can make the price go up but with the ease of stock slices/fractional shares these days, doesn't matter much in the long run.

"Virus rebound spooks stocks..."

Oh you mean how the fear mongering media manipulating things as usual?

FREAKING STOP BEING POS FEARED TRASH AND LIVE LIFE! We can't shut down again, disease will always be a part of life and always has and yeah that's that.

Back