All things related to the Xbox platforms

You don't like the WoW but the WoW likes you. You'll go back to it before long. Too addicted.
You should had taken stock out in Blizzard awhile back with me alone.

jqrqeu2m46r51.jpg

ogyes2whm7r51.jpg

Man I wish November would hurry up and come. Want to start playing this thing!

200.gif

So the latest rumor online is the new Series X is running really hot.

So the latest rumor online is the new Series X is running really hot.
Are you back on the Sony/Nintendo fanboy sites? What source do you have for these "rumors" given that almost no one has one?

Are you back on the Sony/Nintendo fanboy sites? What source do you have for these "rumors" given that almost no one has one?
Dude they are everywhere:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/journalist-says-xbox-series-x-can-get-hot-like-a-fireplace/

https://www.pcmag.com/news/multiple-reports-suggest-xbox-series-x-runs-really-hot

Just look on Google or YouTube, just started coming out yesterday.

No I am still excited, and I am not surprised that it runs warm, that's a massive GPU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we got a response.

Looks like we got a response.

A response from someone at The Verge, but I was thinking the same thing he was saying. The console has been in testing for a while, pretty sure there isn't going to be unexpected or outrageous heat levels on a device they are sending to limited number of folks for reviewing. I'm sure it puts out heat, but it's just like any other console/PC that has CPU/GPU parts - they generate heat and have to be cooled somehow, some people just like to make something of nothing. Time will tell I guess

November cant come soon enough. I am so excited. The whole game pass is really going to change the video game market.

They’re getting close boys.

npgalwgv5ns51.jpg

Check your Microsoft orders, they are now changing from pre-order to pending.

Looks like the whole temps rumor was false.

r2bntdw6z9t51.jpg

Back