nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
That market today boys.
Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Looks like the stimulus talks failed yet again, gonna be a crappy ride until the election now.
Get your shopping list ready in case things tank <- says the guy wishing he'd bought into a few things back in March/April when everything dived and started turning around

Last edited:

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Get your shopping list ready in case things tank <- says the guy wishing he'd bought into a few things back in March/April when everything dived and started turning around

That was a great time to buy. You could literally throw a dart at the board.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So Tuesday was bad, but leveled out, now today it's crapping out again. People are saying a big crash is coming. I see two big changes coming myself. One, the week before the election, and second, the day after the election. I foresee people pulling out the week before that think Trump will lose. and the day after if Trump wins they will skyrocket, if he loses people will be pulling out.
Playing out...

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Yeah, overall it's up. Really good day for some. Not so good for others that were pumping due to the pandemic and all the work from home (streaming, logitech, etc). It will still be a while before a vaccine makes much difference, so I'd guess most of those that are dropping will turn around soon enough