Stocks

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I would be looking into pharmaceutical supplies right now, along with grocery stores. Stay away from travel related things.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
The most anticipated was last Thursday, and Apple and Amazon did not disappoint. Cha Ching.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Telling you like I told @jmanz . Keep an eye on Flir. They make some pretty neat thermal imagining stuff. They are completing a big plant a few hours away. It got me thinking with the thermal imaging, when kid go back to school they are going to have someone scanning foreheads, I wonder if Flir will come out with a machine like a metal detector that the kids will walk under instead. They could get school/government contracts for the machines and save on time and staff.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I also think Etsy is doing great right now with all the homemade masks sales.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So Tuesday was bad, but leveled out, now today it's crapping out again. People are saying a big crash is coming. I see two big changes coming myself. One, the week before the election, and second, the day after the election. I foresee people pulling out the week before that think Trump will lose. and the day after if Trump wins they will skyrocket, if he loses people will be pulling out.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Take my advice, invest in Snowflake (for a little bit? maybe long term?) but it's going to be a big stock for awhile.