Flames vs. Canucks line brawl

ndboarder

Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1928722-flames-vs-canucks-video-line-brawl-results-in-9-ejections-142-penalty-minutes
Speaking of sportsmanship in the thread regarding the Seahawk's cornerback, this other recent sports moment came to mind. Last weekend the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames NHL game started with one of the bigger fights you'll see. There's a time and place for fights in hockey, or personal spats anywhere I guess. This was just ridiculous.

The Canuck's coach apparently got a suspension, which I think is BS. He did try to go to Flames' locker room, but I blame the coach of the Flames. He was trying to get this or planning to just have his line start a brawl on all the skill players from Vancouver. He won't admit it, but you do NOT start a 4th line against the other teams top line. It just doesn't happen. The coach wouldn't be qualified for high school hockey if he thought that way, unless his plan was to start with a fight. It only made sense for the Vancouver coach to counter and put out his 4th line (goons/bruisers) as well

Back