Post here if your wife/girlfriend beats you.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ill raise my hand first  :-D

Post what you do to make them mad.

Let's see where to begin...

lets see......I don't cook, I don't clean, I don't do the dishes enough for her liking.  This has resulted in a few punch and takedown attempts.  I also snore really loud which has been pissing her off hardcore lately.  I think she slaps me at times to stop the snoring.  :-D

Computer-"you spend more time on that thing than with me"

Dinner-"I work just as much as you but I have to come home and cook for you"

Cleaning-"This is your house to you could help out once and awhile"

Bedtime-" Move over your taking all the sheets"  I have now adapted and think I could make it in the extreme artic.

Driving with my music on-"You always get to listen to your music why don't I ever get too" It just drowns out their voices.

Going on 16 years married. I can tell you there'll always be things that you'll get beat for.

Going on 16 years married. I can tell you there'll always be things that you'll get beat for.
I need more hope sir. :oops:

It was beautiful out today.... "So your saying I'm fat!" :smt091

I try not getting sucked into that crap.  My girlfriend will get upset about something and put on her little I'm pissed show then leave and not call.  So I let her leave and I don't call her either.  After about three days she comes back like nothing ever happend in the first place...just have to wait for the hormones to get back to base level.

I try not getting sucked into that crap.  My girlfriend will get upset about something and put on her little I'm pissed show then leave and not call.  So I let her leave and I don't call her either.  After about three days she comes back like nothing ever happend in the first place...just have to wait for the hormones to get back to base level.
Good idea sir, keep breaking them down little by little.

I get "beat" but it's more playing around then anything. I have no real bad stories yet but the relationship is young and there is plenty of time.

I am not man enough or secure enough to do that. I think sometimes I should just not call her and see how long before she calls me and say something like "why haven't I called" but I just can't do it.

I am not man enough or secure enough to do that. I think sometimes I should just not call her and see how long before she calls me and say something like "why haven't I called" but I just can't do it.
You need to take Ludacrises advice, and she will be eating out of your hand in no time...

NEINYou need to take Ludacrises advice, and she will be eating out of your hand in no time...

Note to others:

Do not play M.C. Hammer and try to dance, followed by mouthing the words to Mortal Kombat song to your wife on the way to work. They will not be pleased. :smt090

Note to others:Do not play M.C. Hammer and try to dance, followed by mouthing the words to Mortal Kombat song to your wife on the way to work. They will not be pleased. :smt090
lol Vid please!

Note to others:Do not play M.C. Hammer and try to dance, followed by mouthing the words to Mortal Kombat song to your wife on the way to work. They will not be pleased. :smt090
lol Vid please!
Check under UFC 27

Back