Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Spilling things

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Does anyone else hate it when the spill something? You body instantly goes into this panic. You move like your Flash from the Marvel universe. I spilled coffee all over the table this morning and next to the laptop that I am currently using. Good news is it wasn't on the top but some did get underneath. Plus now it smell like a coffee shop. The worst I would say is Grape juice. At least when you spill water you don't move as fast.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Remember @C Pav at spilling almost full 44oz cups of Mountain Dew?  I spilled those in my first car and the living room carpet.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Remember @C Pav at spilling almost full 44oz cups of Mountain Dew?  I spilled those in my first car and the living room carpet.
This reminded me of those day when almost everyone went to a gas station and got those large cups of pop. They were like a trend. People would drive with them (cup holders were always to small so they ended up thinning out the bottoms later on). People would walk the streets drinking them to. If I remember I think they 88 cents. I think I had some sort of members card at Conoco to gave me like 5 cents off or something lol.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Spilling liquids is the worst because it's liquid and will saturate into any porous material and depending on what it is, can ruin it.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

Yes I do.

Here is a list of spills from me or I recall:

In college I poured myself a glass of root beer, A&W, and went down to play some Madden. Stupid me put the glass in front of the PS2(or was it the XBox?) and pressed the eject button while I bent down to grab the Madden disk. Well of course it knocked the glass over onto the carpet and over an XBox controller. Had to clean up the sticky mess and the controller was not easy to clean.

Borrowed that same car you talked about once I inherited it and was working at Remco to a co worker and friend. He took it for lunch and spilled a large fountain pop because of the crappy center beverage holder was crappy.

Driving home from Taco Johns on I think 2011 or so in my Lumina. Spilled my large mountain dew all over the floor because too large for the holder.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Yes I do.

Here is a list of spills from me or I recall:

In college I poured myself a glass of root beer, A&W, and went down to play some Madden. Stupid me put the glass in front of the PS2(or was it the XBox?) and pressed the eject button while I bent down to grab the Madden disk. Well of course it knocked the glass over onto the carpet and over an XBox controller. Had to clean up the sticky mess and the controller was not easy to clean.

Borrowed that same car you talked about once I inherited it and was working at Remco to a co worker and friend. He took it for lunch and spilled a large fountain pop because of the crappy center beverage holder was crappy.

Driving home from Taco Johns on I think 2011 or so in my Lumina. Spilled my large mountain dew all over the floor because too large for the holder.
I remember the liquid surgared Xbox controller :)