Facebook Dumbass

tyler785

Reaction score
Last week, I was browsing through Facebook and looking at other peoples friends (yes, i was bored) and I came across this pic. My first thoughts were, "hey, this guy has a bike like mine" but at closer examination, It IS my bike!!

This really pissed me off. Who would have the nerve to sit on somebody elses bike then be dumb enough to post it on Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that does take a lot of nerve, or stupidity.

Last week' date=' I was browsing through Facebook and looking at other peoples friends (yes, i was bored) and I came across this pic. My first thoughts were, "hey, this guy has a bike like mine" but at closer examination, It IS my bike!!This really pissed me off. Who would have the nerve to sit on somebody elses bike then be dumb enough to post it on Facebook.
So is it someone you know, or someone just took your picture and posted it?

My guess is that he didn't know the guy. Some stranger sat on his bike and had someone take a pic.

Lol wtf? Some people have some nerve.

Correct, I do NOT know the guy. Just by random chance I found the pic.

You should leave him a message and say "Nice bike"!

I actually created a new group that is called: "My name is Justin Ballek and I like to sit on other people's motorcycles" and a Description of: "A group for people who like to sit on other people's motorcycles and be dumb enough to post it on Facebook."

I invited alot of my friends, and of course Mr. Ballek himself. Whether or not he checks his facebook and joins in another question. I also added a girl who responded on his page with "OOO motorcycle, I want a ride".

That's good stuff, hopefully he'll check it out.

Lol nice work.

What a moron. Crazy that you ran across the pic too. Gotta love the idiots that are coming back to town for college these days.

Might have to track the loser down and beat his ass.

Back