Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Solo: A Star Wars Story

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So me and @jmanz went to this over the weekend together and it was really good. Tons of action and wasn't cheesy. It was great!

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Your review interests me. I've not read reviews or much about this, but it more or less tanked at the box office from what little I have heard

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Your review interests me. I've not read reviews or much about this, but it more or less tanked at the box office from what little I have heard
Don't believe the reviews online. I think maybe because The Last Jedi was so horrible. This is somewhat a stand alone about how Han Solo got started, and it was great. Even @jmanz at first was thinking it was going to be dumb, but we both walked out of there hyped about it. It's worth seeing trust me.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I was just interested, still my favorite movie I saw this year, or maybe it was just @jmanz holding my hand during the movie. :sneaky:
It was my favorite movie of the year too. But then again, it was the only movie I saw this year. :)