So on November 14 I may do this..............

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

by then it would be 6 months of dating but I know how I feel and there is nothing that can change that(well ok maybe but anyway).

Kathy

2small 4skool
Members

by then it would be 6 months of dating but I know how I feel and there is nothing that can change that(well ok maybe but anyway).
Okay, but don't get a gold band (unless she likes gold). Gold just seems very 80's to me. Get white gold or platinum. That is the day after my birthday!!!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

Okay' date=' but don't get a gold band (unless she likes gold). Gold just seems very 80's to me. Get white gold or platinum. That is the day after my birthday!!![/quote']

Thanks for the headsup on when it's your birthday! ;-)

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

Okay' date=' but don't get a gold band (unless she likes gold). Gold just seems very 80's to me. Get white gold or platinum. That is the day after my birthday!!![/quote']

Yeah, I already know she does not like gold. I just used that picture for reference reasons. I am not sure now if I should do it that soon though. LAl signs point to good but maybe a little more time would be better. Oh, November 14 is her birthday so that is why I am thinking that day.

Oh yeah, Admin you are lucky someone reminded you of what day someones birthday is or it would have been in the doghouse. lol