So Jmanz, you got a PS3? details now....

Fake found the real photo..

lol i knew something like that was coming........ass

not mine bro......by the way, you missed the call of duty game on the right.....

I verified it was real.... :smt011

so anyways, last night I tried out the online multiplayer part of Call of Duty 3.  Yeah I got smoked pretty bad but it was fun.  The Sixaxis controller is pretty cool.  You can use it to steer the jeeps and also simulating the rowing motion in a little row boat.  Almost like the Wii except there is only a couple parts in the game to use it.  The controller is also very light and comfortable.  I haven't had any problems to speak of yet.  Will keep posted.

so anyways, last night I tried out the online multiplayer part of Call of Duty 3.  Yeah I got smoked pretty bad but it was fun.  The Sixaxis controller is pretty cool.  You can use it to steer the jeeps and also simulating the rowing motion in a little row boat.  Almost like the Wii except there is only a couple parts in the game to use it.  The controller is also very light and comfortable.  I haven't had any problems to speak of yet.  Will keep posted.
I'm interested in the quality of the Blue-Ray myself.

I'm interested in the quality of the Blue-Ray myself.
I will let you know when i get an hdmi cable this weekend sir!

I keep bother my gf about a ps3 but last time I think she had enough as she said to shut up about it. She said once I pay off all my bills I can get one.

I keep bother my gf about a ps3 but last time I think she had enough as she said to shut up about it. She said once I pay off all my bills I can get one.
Buy one tell her its just a PS2. :twisted:

Back