Snowpiercer

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Snowpiercer is a 2013 South Korean science fiction action film based on the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige by Jacques Lob, Benjamin Legrand and Jean-Marc Rochette. The film is directed by Bong Joon-ho, and written by Bong and Kelly Masterson. The film marks Bong's English-language debut; approximately 80% of the film was shot in English.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well I watched this last night. I don't know what to say about it. Was it good? Yes. Was it as good as everyone was saying? No. It would be good if it was free on Netflix etc. While it did have an interesting story line, I don't know it was just "ok".

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
I sat down to watch this while the wife took the kids to a neighbors for a craft day. I'm 55 minutes into it. I sent my wife a text to stay where she was so I could finish before the kids got back.

She didn't get the message in time so I have to wait until the go to bed to finish it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I sat down to watch this while the wife took the kids to a neighbors for a craft day. I'm 55 minutes into it. I sent my wife a text to stay where she was so I could finish before the kids got back.
She didn't get the message in time so I have to wait until the go to bed to finish it.
I'll be interested to hear what you think.