JFK assassination documents

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So finally I believe after 40 years this month the JFK assassination documents are suppose to be unsealed. There has been a lot of rumors about this lately. People say it won't happen, or they will get re-sealed for "national security". But it looks as if Trump still plans on releasing them. Will they reveal who did it?

President Trump announced Saturday morning that he planned to release the tens of thousands of never-before-seen documents left in the files related to President John F. Kennedy’s assassination held by the National Archives and Records Administration.“Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened,” Trump tweeted early Saturday.
Source

My personal opinion is that they will be so blacked lined out you won't be able to read them anyways.

So why no word on any of this stuff today? I thought it was suppose to all come out today?

So why no word on any of this stuff today? I thought it was suppose to all come out today?
Lot's of blacked out paragraphs to look through.

Seems like talk of KGB ties are picking up steam.

JFK assassination: Secret Service Stand down.

Watch as the two secret service men assigned to protect president Kennedy's motorcade are ordered to stand down just minutes before entering Dealey Plaza. They are obviously not happy about being given these orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hands are tied

The billions shift from side to side

And the wars go on with brainwashed pride

For the love of God and our human rights

And all these things are swept aside

By bloody hands time can't deny

And are washed away by your genocide

And history hides the lies of our civil wars

D'you wear a black armband

When they shot the man

Who said "peace could last forever"