Nintendo Switch

You know the Switch has't been out that long and I am amazed by how many games are already on it. Granted some of the titles might be older indies but It seems like each month the system is just bombarded by new game releases.

Until that new wears off and the old shines through... It's been a year and a a half. I like the system for what it is, a way to play Nintendo games. On that note, there hasn't been a game that's launched for it that I would care about since Mario Odyssey (Oct '17) came out. Maybe the donkey kong tropical freeze from this past spring.

They have plenty of indie games and growing library, but certainly don't get more games or get them faster than other consoles.

Seems like Diablo3 is doing quite well on the Switch. Surprisingly no one has complained about it.

So I have been playing Into the Woods. This game is really quite strange, I don't know how to feel about it. There is mostly just dialogue to go through and very few actions to do. I think I am close to being done with it. At this point I can't really recommend it even though everyone raves about it.

An update to Into the Woods. I beat it at lunch yesterday and I would not recommend it at all.

Someone might have purchased Zelda. :giggle:

I also have not finished Zelda. I am only half way through the main story but with hundreds of hours of side stuff to do it's easy to get side tracked.
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

I see Octopath Traveler has a demo on the game store, even though it's not listed under demos. But it is neat, it's the full game timed at 3 hours, after the 3 hours the trial expires and then if you purchase the full game you can continue off using the trail save.

Well I started Zelda on my Switch, I was kinda worried that it might be overwhelming, but nope really enjoying it! First Zelda I have played in the series in awhile.

Zelda's world is quite large, pretty amazing that they can fit that large of a map on a cartridge. Finally got a horse, it helps out getting around.

I know, I know, Zelda bla bla bla. But this game is really great. Sometimes games that have materials like weapons/armor/food etc. are hard to understand. But their menu system is so easy. Even cooking is fun trying to discover a new combination.

I have been meaning to ask, has anyone subscribed to Nintendo Online yet? I mean $20 for a whole year is decent. The classic games are a nice free addition with news ones being added each month. The cloud saves would be nice as well. I am thinking about trying the trial. Anyone else signed up?

If any of you are looking to get a Switch, this holiday season is a great time. There are multiple places that have great combo deals right now.

Played quite a bit of Zelda last night. I can't believe they can fit such a large world on such a small cartridge. See that mountain in the distance? Ya you can go over it.

Played quite a bit of Zelda last night. I can't believe they can fit such a large world on such a small cartridge. See that mountain in the distance? Ya you can go over it.
I can't believe that you can't believe it ;) I mean they make up to like 1TB SD cards these days and large games are still under 50GB in size, they could fit much bigger worlds on those cartridges I bet

I can't believe that you can't believe it ;) I mean they make up to like 1TB SD cards these days and large games are still under 50GB in size, they could fit much bigger worlds on those cartridges I bet
I wonder what the default size they use for their factory cartridges? I just looked up the download for Zelda and it says it's 13.4 gigs.

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/A07LY5Q.jpg[/img]

Man I am getting pumped for this game, it looks so good!

Back