Ok let's hash this out. Will Russia invade? The start of WW3?

Interesting...

Russia is not only sending warships to the eastern Mediterranean, but has sent them to Cuba as well. A U.S. defense official confirmed a report from Russian state media that said a Russian frigate and tanker arrived in Havana.

In my gut I have a feeling we may see war by next year.

In my gut I have a feeling we may see war by next year.
Yeah I am not feeling comfortable with current world affairs.

Such lies.

U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems, making them vulnerable to attack by secret American cyber weapons should the U.S. deem it necessary, according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News.
U.S. Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Hack Election

I wonder what will happen next? America is starting to flex some muscle again, also if you notice almost all the news about Trump being buddy buddy with Putin is gone.

Kinda crazy, Putin now says America faked the gas attack in Syria. Who do you believe anymore?

President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia had information that the United States was planning to launch new missile strikes on Syria, and that there were plans to fake chemicals weapons attacks there.
Source

Interesting, now Syria is saying that it was faked.

"Definitely, 100 percent for us, it's fabrication," he said of the incident."Our impression is that the West, mainly the United States, is hand-in-glove with the terrorists. They fabricated the whole story in order to have a pretext for the attack," added Assad, who has been in power for 17 years.
Source

It's not what's being said, but what's not being said. Goes along the lines of the calm before the "potential" storm. I'm not thinking anything will happen anytime soon as for war, but everything bad happens after a calm period, because the mind is set and they don't need to talk anymore. I also heard that Japan has been growing their standing army. which they banned from having after WWII due to them being Pacifists.

Looks like the little skirmish today with Russian and Ukraine ships is causing an emergency meeting tomorrow to urge parliament to support declaration of martial law in Ukraine. I've been hearing that there was no need for this to happen as Ukraine could always pass through the neutral area as long as they notified Russia and have in the past. With presidential elections coming up in Ukraine and the current president being very unpopular, sounds like a good way to stay in power and gain more control over the country.

Russian ships attack Ukrainian Navy ships (VIDEO)

What martial law in Ukraine could mean for nation

I thought I read something about a Russian ship ramming a Ukraine the other day?

Back