Ok let's hash this out. Will Russia invade? The start of WW3?

Mapquest told me 5001. All clear
Actually N.D. is one of the worst places to be in a nuclear attack. Because Minot holds nukes they are one of the first places to be attacked. Same as in Great Falls and other borders.

I'm a block away from the Polar building. They always go after comms first. It has been fun guys.

I hate to say it, Putin seems like an upright guy. Putin doesn't take crap from billionaires, he certainly doesn't take crap from some threats from Obama and other western leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it, Putin seems like an upright guy. Putin doesn't take crap from billionaires, he certainly doesn't take crap from some threats from Obama and other western leaders.
"Hate to say it" mmm hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama should had been a man like Putin was in that video to the banking system and held them responsible. I love how he doesn't even let the guy get away with his pen.

McCain sounds just like me.

The Arizona Republican sardonically told Hagel “your timing is exquisite� in submitting to Congress a scaled-down defense budget request “at a time when the world is probably more unsettled than it has been since the end of World War II,� with the invasion of Crimea, the collapse of Syrian peace talks, “China more and more aggressive,� North Korea test-firing missiles “and the list goes on.�

UvpS3p7.jpg

4wgeILH.jpg

This thread has been quiet lately, but I promise you they are still going to take it over.

Sunday is the proposed date that Crimea citizens will vote to go to Russia or not, however others are trying to stop it saying it's unconsitutional.

Ya I saw the US and other countries won't recognize the vote.

What's with Kerry's face? :confused:

PaZq9Dg.jpg

Forgot to mention this the other day. I'm sure they don't want it on American news though.

Russian group ‘intercepts’ U.S. drone over Crimea

A Russian arms group said on Friday it has intercepted a surveillance drone belonging to the United States above the Ukrainian region of Crimea.“The drone was flying at about 4,000 meters (12,000 feet) and was virtually invisible from the ground. It was possible to break the link with U.S. operators with complex radio-electronic� technology, said Rostec in a statement quoted by Agence France-Presse.
Rostec said the alleged U.S. drone fell “almost intact into the hands of self-defense forces.�

The Russian arms and technology group said it had manufactured the equipment used to down the aircraft, but did not specify who was operating it.

“Judging by its identification number, UAV MQ-5B belonged to the 66th American Reconnaissance Brigade, based in Bavaria,� Rostec said on its website, which also carried a picture of what it said was the captured drone.

Back