The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

Been buying the blockbusters until Red Dead 2 comes. So I'm pretty much set except I still have to get Mass Effect Andromeda when it comes out.

I'm working on completing Dark Souls 3 with my little brother. In between I have been playing HotS (with limited success) and trying WoW again.

well I'm about to get back into WoW for serious, xferring my rogue alliance for possibly the last time. Are rogues good anymore? I don't know if I have enough time for PvE

well I'm about to get back into WoW for serious, xferring my rogue alliance for possibly the last time. Are rogues good anymore? I don't know if I have enough time for PvE
I know they are still beasts in PVP if you like that. It's one class that I never really played. I know they use combo points. I got one to lvl 15 and didn't care for it (this was a couple of expansions ago though).

Titan Fall seems awesome, but I would need to play a game like that on PC.
Well, you could do that.  It's a fun game, though I need to get back to it or at least play the PvP a bit.  It's obviously designed as a console first shooter, given it has the ADS mechanic, but I guess other FPS with the aim down sights have been fairly popular on PC.  

Been playing some arcade 1943 stuff. Good mindless fun.

Played through an arcade game called Bucky O'Hare. The game was the same style as Turtles in Time. 

Played some Super Mario Land tonight. This is one of the best Mario games out there for those of you that never got around to playing it. The music in it is some of the best Mario music out there.

10 hours ago, nodle said:played some Super Mario Land tonight. This is one of the best Mario games out there for those of you that never got around to playing it. The music in it is some of the best Mario music out there.

Confirmed, video game teabagging originated in Mario... around 1:12 

I love the way the Game Boy is perfectly emulated. Has that original yellow/green color to it. Nicely done. Man the music hit me hard last night and I was humming it all night. I want to sit down and get serious about playing it. I was just fooling around last night.

On 4/26/2017 at 9:19 AM, nodle said:played through an arcade game called Bucky O'Hare. The game was the same style as Turtles in Time. 

I used to own a lot of the toys in the 90s

Fired up Zelda: A Link To The Past last night. Just wanted to see the graphics. Ended up having a hard time not putting it down. Love all the pixel colors.

I tried getting back into Gta 5 but I lost interest because I remembered how long the story was. I'm thinking about finishing up some older games but IDK yet. I play HotS and Hearthstone a lot. Blizzard loves me, maybe I'll get the last achievements for Diablo 3 on XB1

I have been playing a lot of Dark Souls 3 solo. Pretty rough shit. Right now I'm playing Transformers: Devastation as per @nodle's recommendation. Will post more if I can find the other thread, Also I have a new email for Fluxoid, perhaps you can merge my account. If you feel like it. !ping @nodle <3 monkaS

Been playing on my SNES Classic. Kinda fun.

maxresdefault.jpg

Really enjoying Song of the Deep. Anyone else played it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really enjoying playing Song of the Deep, simple but tons of fun. My Daughter loves playing it.

Been kind of in a slump again due to life, no time, work, LIFE....parenting man, parenting. Oh and winter sucks. I guess been playing older 360 games and even using my old 360 to catch up on some old games that are not BC. Lego Star Wars III is one of them and a few other random games.

Time to sell it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lego Star Wars III is one of them
giphy.gif

Back