The battle of the VPNs

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So lets talk about VPNs. There are a lot to choose from. I currently have my own, so when I am out traveling with my phone I can surf using my own network at home. Just makes me feel safe (which I am) when using public wi-fi. But there are quite a few that you can pay for online that do the same. I have used a couple in the past. Here are some noteworthy ones:

• Private Internet Access - Well known for no logging and speeds. Client is so so.

• Tunnel Bear - Another great one I have used for a couple of years, great client.

• Nord VPN - I am considering trying this one out, the prices are great and the reviews seem great as well. Client seems well.

I know a lot of people want to hide their stuff only for P2P or Torrents etc. But there are some of us out there that aren't doing anything wrong but just want privacy. If you have used some others in the past I would like to hear as well.

Next we'll get you cut over to Tails and Tor.

Next we'll get you cut over to Tails and Tor.
No sir, I know about them. To much dirty stuff on the dark side of the internet. I stay away from that.

Tails doesn't lead to dirty things, has to be the intention of the person, it has the same access as anything. It gives the potential for ultimate privacy.

Tails doesn't lead to dirty things, has to be the intention of the person, it has the same access as anything. It gives the potential for ultimate privacy.
I didn't mean Tails I just meant the other side or dark net. I think Tails is a great tool, especially for people in countries like China. There were a few anonymous distros back in the day but Tails was the only one that seemed to emerge and make it.*But I agree with what your are saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back