Quote of the day

So I ask a guy in the hospital standard admission questions which included, "Is there any reason that you would refuse a blood transfusion if it were needed?"  The guy says, "Yeah, if the guy giving the blood is black."
:LOL:

"What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!"-RATM

"I prayed for shoes until I met a man who had no feet."?Unknown

As a dog that returneth to his vomit, so is a fool that repeateth his folly.

"When it's all said and done, there's usually more said than done."  -Unknown

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody." -Herbert B. Swope

"Having no peace in myself means that there is no peace in the world around me.?

- No Impact Man

"To be at one with God is to be at peace ... peace is to be found only within, and unless one finds it there he will never find it at all. Peace lies not in the external world. It lies within one's own soul." - Ralph Waldo Trine

None of these tips have been evaluated by the FDA to treat or cure anything which means they may have some merit. Remember according to American law only poisonous' date=' synthetic, highly profitable and patentable drugs can treat or cure any symptom you may have so no claims are made.[/quote']
There are a lot of quotes on this page.  Take a look: link

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

?A skeptic is someone who would ask God for his ID card? Edgar A Shoaff

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth" ? Archimedes

"Give me the place to stand, and I shall move the earth" ? Archimedes
I could be wrong, but I thought Archimedes said, "Give a big enough lever, and I will move the earth."  He was refering to the reduced IMA when using a lever and fulcrom to lift heavy objects.

Back