Sicko

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
What do you think of Michael Moore's new film? What do you think Ludes?

Code:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/joaAfBr9tAE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/joaAfBr9tAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
On some accounts, Moore is right and health care is jacked up in price way more than it needs to be.  However, the reason for that is largely due to the fact that the system is extensively abused by people with no health insurance, illegal aliens, and shit headed morons.  EVERY DAY I see people with no health insurance come into the hospital for bullshit complaints and they end up going home again.  However, they don't pay for any treatment they recieve because they have no money.  The hospital is a buisness and they have to make money too, so in the long run the tax payers and people with insurance pay for it.  It's kind of like this....People need to eat, but some people can't afford food.  So in return the grocery store just gives them whatever food they need (or want).  That's bad buisness.  So to make a profit, the grocery store marks up all food prices to cover loses.  Now when you or I go grocery shopping, holy shit!  It's 100 dollars for a pizza because Juan and Jesus, or Sitsanddoesnothing Redbear just cleaned house and didn't pay one cent.  I was in Dallas, Tx for awhile and when I was there, there was an illegal immigrant that ran across the boarder, stole a truck, and then crashed it putting himself in the ICU for two months.  FYI, the ICU costs about $1,000 a day to stay there.  They figure his medical bill would be around a million dollars when it was all over.  Do you think that dip shit is going to pay any of that??  Perhaps Micheal Moore should cover his bill.  (Fucking Demi)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I really like your explanation with the grocery store. Makes it easier to understand. I agree with you though, I guess the same could be said about the welfare of this nation food stamps, etc. I guess countries with universal health care don't have to worry about this crap they just take care of whoever comes in but still get paid.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Michael Moore pretends to be all concerned but, on the hard hitting stuff, he's no where to be found. Example would be Norad standing down.