Become a fluxologist.

Davidc

Reaction score
We should consider giving labels to posters that reach a certain number of posts?

We should consider giving labels to posters that reach a certain number of posts?
Suggestions?

hmmm superhero flux lite ultra fluxy etc.

hmmm superhero flux lite ultra fluxy etc.
What you don't like your title? ;-)

Didn't we discuss member rankings once before?  I can't find the topic, but I'm pretty sure this was mentioned before.  I also seem to recall davec being against such things at the time.

Didn't we discuss member rankings once before?  I can't find the topic, but I'm pretty sure this was mentioned before.  I also seem to recall davec being against such things at the time.
I can enable them, i think we did talk about it once before that i recall. Again if you really want it i can enable it.

You are correct.

Feller had a change of heart he did.

Filthy guy downs someone else idea, then changes his mind and wants to take the idea for his own

Filthy guy downs someone else idea, then changes his mind and wants to take the idea for his own
Downs? Take idea for own?  :shock:

Back