UFC buys out Pride

jmanz

Reaction score
Great news, we should see some awesome matchups in the future.  Pride will still operate in Japan but under UFC ownership.  There will be super matches if you will between the two companies.

Great news, we should see some awesome matchups in the future.  Pride will still operate in Japan but under UFC ownership.  There will be super matches if you will between the two companies.
Awesome, this should bring a bunch of new players.

That is some pretty big and awesome news.

Yes its great news.  This means we will probably be seeing Fedor vs CroCop II, GSP vs Gomi, Chuck vs Wandy or Shogun......The list goes on and on.

I wonder if this will be like American League vs. National league with Pride rules for Japan fights and UFC rules for American fights.  Personally, I hate the ring in Pride.  They need an octagon.

I do like the Pride rules better however with the ability to kick a downed opponent.  I do agree that the octagon is better than the ring.

I do like the Pride rules better however with the ability to kick a downed opponent.  I do agree that the octagon is better than the ring.
Leave it to Jmanz to kick a man when he's down!!  :LOL:     :pirate:

He mostly just slaps.  ;-) :gay:

He mostly just slaps.  ;-) :gay:
Beeyotch slaps to ho's like you  :-D

Back