Coronavirus virus epidemic

Things looking up today.

I'll be honest, I kinda thought it was fun at first all this doom and gloom, but after spending two weekends dealing with it, I want it to be over with to get back to normal. I'm already burnt out.

Sorry If I am not keeping up on this thread that much anymore. Honestly the news is just overwhelming anymore, so much new stuff coming out.

If anyone ever believed China then they are dumber than words can describe. Moving forward when, and IF, this is over we need to smarten up and stop any business, factories and anything else with and in China. Will costs go up> yeah but I'd rather pay a bit more knowing stuff is from Americans and made in America while providing jobs for Americans than ever trusting anything China again...but that won't happen and we will go back to old ways like nothing happened.

IMO, Without a vaccine, everyone is eventually going to get this at some point, regardless of where it started how it spread, etc. Like a common cold or flu. Action to limit travel and such was too late, and now it's more about limiting or slowing spread so medical infrastructure isn't overwhelmed and hopefully prevent many with existing medical issues that are more susceptible from contracting it before there is a vaccine or treatment that can help limit fatalities.

Has anyone heard if you get it and re-cover from it can you get it again? Or are you immune? Man can you imagine next winter? The mix of this, the common cold, and the flu people won't know what they have and will be freaking out. It almost seems so overwhelming with a lose/lose situation. By the way this is a great site to monitor the progress:

https://montana.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=7c34f3412536439491adcc2103421d4b

If you click on Global Outbreak Dashboard up top you can view the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wearing a mask yet? Or will you?

Sounds like the worse is over from what I am seeing. I don't know how long until it fully weeds itself out of the country, but it has been a strange year so far.

Back