Shadow People

Davidc

Reaction score
So what are "Shadow People?" Are they ghosts, visuals from another dimension, something from the demon realm, or none of the above?

So what are "Shadow People?" Are they ghosts' date=' visuals from another dimension, something from the demon realm, or none of the above?[/quote']Visions of the clinically insane

Im gonna have to go with a spiritual being, or a mess up in our own dimension.

I take it that "clinically insane" falls into the "none of the above category".

:smt023

I take it that "clinically insane" falls into the "none of the above category".:smt023
It falls into the giving davec a hard time category... If i take a break from boxing things up this evening maybe I'll look and see what you are actually talking about

I take it that "clinically insane" falls into the "none of the above category".:smt023
It falls into the giving davec a hard time category... If i take a break from boxing things up this evening maybe I'll look and see what you are actually talking about
When did you take up boxing?

When did you take up boxing?
Ever since I decided to move... I meant putting items into boxes... oops :oops:

Back