Seinfeld tv series

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who loves Seinfield? No matter how many times I see the same old episodes they make me laugh. I have all the DVD box sets. :smt055

Who loves Seinfield? No matter how many times I see the same old episodes they make me laugh. I have all the DVD box sets. :smt055
not so much a fan, but most of my friends are!

The episode "The Jimmy" was hilarious.

That's a classic Kramer poster. "Giddy-up!"

Don't forget new dvd box set comes out next week!!!! :-D

The hardest thing I've ever done is wait for the Complete Series on DVD. I thought about buying each season individually, but you just knew that they are going to put them in on big collectors set. And they are. I'm very excited to buy it.

On a related note. My brother and I were talking about the last episode. A lot of people were hard on the final episode, but if you watch it without the hype it was a pretty good episode of the show. To me that's really all you can ask for in a finale.

I don't think I'll ever own this on DVD, but who knows.  I was never a huge fan of the show.  It's funny, and entertaining, I'll give it that, but I think it's pretty over rated as well.

I use to hate it when it was on tv. Then when i was in Oregon i started watching them on my computer and ever since then, i was hooked. The writers for that show were geniuses. Alot of people say it was the best show ever on tv.

I use to hate it when it was on tv. Then when i was in Oregon i started watching them on my computer and ever since then, i was hooked. The writers for that show were geniuses. Alot of people say it was the best show ever on tv.
Your kidding right?

Your kidding right?
No seriously i have heard alot of poeple say that there has never been a show with the writers like they had, they say a tv comedy hasn't come along like that since.

They had some good material... but it is not the best show that was ever on TV... as I said befor it is very over rated IMO. 

One more quick note... one way or the other, I wish they'd put more shows like this back on the air, and get rid of all this F******G reality TV bull spit.  I don't care what reality show it is, get rid of that god d*** crap. 

One more quick note... one way or the other, I wish they'd put more shows like this back on the air, and get rid of all this F******G reality TV bull spit.  I don't care what reality show it is, get rid of that god d*** crap. 
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW YORK!

It is my belief that reality TV is driving our culture down.  They are trying to turn us all into trailer trash.

Nodle, Seinfeld is not the greatest show in the history of TV. That honor belongs to Cheers.

Nodle, Seinfeld is not the greatest show in the history of TV. That honor belongs to Cheers.
lol more like :gay: am i rite?

Back