I-94 shooting by State "Storm" Troopers (Gun Happy?)

Davidc

Reaction score
MOORHEAD, Minn. – A state trooper’s response to a crash on Interstate 94 near Moorhead in far western Minnesota took an unexpected turn, with the trooper firing a weapon at one of the vehicle’s two occupants.

Law enforcement officers at the scene dealt with heavy, wet snow and ice pellets, along with gusty winds. (Storm)

As members of the media tried to document the unfolding scene, officers asked them to stay clear of the snow-covered field just north of the interstate.

One officer told a reporter that was because there was a trail of blood through the field.

http://www.jamestownsun.com/news/crime-and-courts/4412987-update-minn-trooper-shoots-woman-incident-along-snowy-interstate-94

Maybe we need to call for Gun Control?

That's quite odd, I mean how could it even happen? Seems like the people were in need, not wanting to get shot.

They didn't reach for their license and registration fast enough rumor has it.

Ya just came here to post this as well but @ndboarder beat me to it. Can't be mad at the officer over that.

I don't really trust inforum communications to tell us the real story. In the era of planting evidence and false police reports. Something is fishy when they held back

the reporters. There's no accountability left. They can pretty much do as they please.

I don't really trust inforum communications to tell us the real story. In the era of planting evidence and false police reports. Something is fishy when they held backthe reporters. There's no accountability left. They can pretty much do as they please.
Sounds like she had a pretty rough background though, if accurate. Felon with drug charges and kidnapping charge? Not that tells the whole story but........

Back