Sea foam

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I thought I would just post this here because I was just telling someone else about this stuff. I had problems with my lawn mower here last summer with it not running properly. My dad told me to pick some of this stuff up and it worked wonders. If you are ever having carb problems, or it seems like you are eating alot of gas try this stuff. It made my lawn mower like new again and made my gas mileage and power come back.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I thought I would just post this here because I was just telling someone else about this stuff. I had problems with my lawn mower here last summer with it not running properly. My dad told me to pick some of this stuff up and it worked wonders. If you are ever having carb problems, or it seems like you are eating alot of gas try this stuff. It made my lawn mower like new again and made my gas mileage and power come back.

It's been a staple around the farm for years.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I needed to bump this after today again. I must say this stuff is magic. My riding lawnmower wouldn't start for some reason and to make a long story short after trying everything including installing two new spark plugs, I poured a little in my gas tried it again and like magic it started right up. Magic stuff!